Monday, February 22, 2010

Driver PROFILE #28 Rob Page



Name:Rob Page

AGE: Can't tell you...If I do I will have to kill you!


Location:

Years Drifting: 3


Vehicle of Choice: Why:1987 Toyota Supra, 1st drift car ever, started wanting to be different, should have started with a 240. The supra has been a struggle but I think I have it figured out now.


Mods:2jzgte(aristo) r154 Marlin Crawler trans, other info classified.

Favorite Track to Throw Down:E-Town

Personal Accomplishments in Drifting: Qualified top 16 in first competition event ever for US Drift.


Personal Goals for the Future: Runs some XDC,DMCC Events, possible FD or D1 license...most important to have fun with some awesome dudes.

Random Fact: Starting my own business,Slidelab this year.

Last Comment: FuckyouImdrifting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment