Monday, February 22, 2010

Driver Profile #30 Yoshi Jeffry




Name: Yoshi Jeffry

Age - 24

Years drifting - 6

Vehicle of choice: E30. Why? My dad's friend sold me one as my first car for $5 (it was sitting in the mud on the side of his house). So it kinda chose me. i drift it because I like being different. Plus I was already different.

Fav track: ODS. BANK!

Personal accomplishments: I finished tied 16th in the USD nationals in like 2006 or something. I only got it because there were so few people at that ONE event I was competing at. And that placed me 16th over all for the whole year. But it's still kewl to have my name out there.

Future goals: No straighten/no spin consistently. Don't care about comps or going pro. I just want to rock out.

Random Fact: I wear size 34 pants. For now...

Last comment: Drift for fun. It isn't supposed to be serious. It's what separates us from other auto sports.

(Corey Z.: Yoshi keeps it real.)

Car mods (left it for last cuz its long):
Motor:
M50B25 Non-Vanos out of a 1990 525i
0.0140" MLS head gasket
Yoshi refreshed engine
Holset HX35W with (16cm^2) non WG housing
Ebay 45mm WG
Random BOV
Megasquirt 1 V3 running wasted coil on plug (BIP373 upgrade)
Innovate LC1
Ford Racing 42# injectors
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Yoshi wiring harness
Custom turbo manifold
3" exhaust with bolt on cutout
Biggest ebay FMIC I could find
NGK bp???7E spark plugs gapped to 0.030"
Mishimoto radiator

Drivetrain:
2.93 LSD from an E28
ZF 310D transmission
97 M3 drive shaft
Spec Stage 4 unsprung clutch
B&M short shifter
Peerless Severe Duty Skid Plate

Suspension:
Cosmo Coilovers (6k/14k) rear springs cut
K-Mac camber/caster plates
IE sways (22mm front and 19mm rear)
5mm tie rod spacers
IE camber/toe adjustment kit
AKG solid subframe bushings
AKG solid diff bushings
75A poly trailing arm bushings
M3 offset Nylon front control arm lollipops
Weld in rear camber/toe adjusters

Wheels:
17x8 +20 sportmax 006 30mm spacers running 225/40/17 Dunlop direza Star Specs
17x9 +25 sportmax 006 25mm spacers on the rear with shit tires

Interior:
MoMo steering wheel
MoMo shift knob
Sparco warrior seat
Sparco harness
Autopower 6 point bolt in cage

Exterior:
Volvo 740 front lip
IX side skirts and flares
Hole in the hood...

Other:
SS brake lines (4 out of 6... got lazy)
axis brake pads (are gay)
E28 motor mounts
E21 tranny mounts
Zionsville autosport modified brake booster



No comments:

Post a Comment