Monday, February 22, 2010

Driver Profile #45 Ricky Cervantes



Name: Ricky Cervantes

Age: 25

Location: Los Angeles, CA.

Years Drifting: None! I'm an ex-road racer, and long-time automotive photographer, currently going into my second year involved in drift-specific photography with Wrecked Magazine.

Vehicle of Choice: '01 BMW 325Xi.

Why: It's the ultimate driving machine. :)

Mods: Intake, Exhaust, H&R Springs, M3 Front, M3 CSL Boot, BBS Wheels.

Favorite Track to Throw Down: Autobahn Country Club, Joliet IL. Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, MI also holds a place in my heart.

Personal Accomplishments in Drifting: Covering grassroots and Formula Drift has really got my foot in the door in the automotive industry. I've met some great people, and i've made some amazing friends.

Personal Goals for the Future: Take more pictures, eat Jack in the Box tacos, repeat.

Random Fact: Dogs can grow beards all over.

Last Comment: I AM MIGHTY. keep drifting fun kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment