Sunday, February 21, 2010

Driver Profile #7 Corey Reece



Name: Corey Reece

Age: 23

Location: Dallas, GA

Years Drifting: 3


Vehicle of Choice: 1995 Nissan S14 240SX with a Skyline R32 RB20DET engine

Why: Every S13 kid from back in the day wanted a S14. I basically have my dream car from when I was 16.

Mods: Apex-i N-1 coilovers, custom fmic, greddy type-rs bov, Custom 3" exhaust with screamer pipe and turn-down, XTD stage 3 clutch and lightweight flywheel, ebay strut tower bars, drift e-brake button, custom short shifter.

Favorite Track to Throw Down: Nashville fairground speedway.

Personal Accomplishments in Drifting: Myrtle Beach (D1 underground event) I qualified fourth out of 10 drivers for my first tandem competition, later finished 6th (summer 09).

According to Marcos Ruiz, "Qualified 3rd @ SED's "SEDC2" competition, but was disqualified for doing a burnout in the pit area.

Personal Goals for the Future: Compete in D-1 America and Formula-D, become a professional drifter/stunt driver.

Random Fact: I almost did a CA18DET swap in my S14 instead of RB...

Last Comment: Drift, love and marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment