Monday, February 22, 2010

Driver Profile #47 George Garcia


Name: George Garcia

Age: 32

Location: Los Angeles, Ca

Years Drifting: None! I have been in the Industry since 2004 running a small site by the name of EverythingDrift.com. Came from the NHRA as a former Employee there and been around the world and back...

Vehicle of Choice: I switch cars to often and yet still have never gotten a damn RWD! I did have a truck but I blew that up! Currently sporting a 05' Ford Focus that is viciously abused

Why: Needed a car that can take some abuse and stil roll with my kidos in...

Mods:Intake is the only thing and will be chaging the brakes/rotors out.

Favorite Track to Throw Down: Favorite Track to see is Irwindale as well as Button Willow even thought its hella far...

Personal Accomplishments in Drifting: Launched the first site of its kind and ran the first LIVE Blog/Update system for Formula Drift in 2007.

Personal Goals for the Future: Actually drift or try to get back into some form of racing.

Random Fact: My LifeUnwanted.com will be a new personal project site on my life and its accomplishments and failures.

Last Comment: Hit me up if you have any questions or just anything in general. I freelance in almost everything!

(Corey Z: Mad props to George for helping the movement grow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment