Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Driver Profile #61 Kyle Krebs







Name: Kyle Krebs

Location: Alexandria, KY

Years Drifting: 2010 will be season 3 for me

Vehicle of Choice: AE86

Why: It's what I started with, and it seems silly to change now.

Mods: Not much left stock. I think the doors are untouched.

Favorite Track to Throw Down: hard to choose, every track is fun. Overall I would have to say G and J Kartway, very tight and technical. Kilkare would be a close second.

Personal Accomplishments in Drifting: Numerous first and second place finishes at the grassroots level, starting to be more competitive with the better drivers.

Personal Goals for the Future: Continue to have fun and progress as a driver, eventually make it to the big leagues.

Random Fact: I have never been involved in any motorsport other than drifting.

Last Comment: Keep it fun, otherwise what's the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment