Monday, March 1, 2010

Driver Profile #73 Anthony Failla




Name: Anthony Failla

Age: 24

Location: Originally from Miami, FL but moved to good old New Jersey

Years Drifting: Did a lot of street drifting and messing around back in the day but reall got serious about 4 years ago.


Vehicle of Choice: 1993 Nissan 240sx Coupe

Why: I like the 240s because that’s the only thing I have driven since I started drifting and I feel most comfortable in them. I would really like to sell my car and try driving and mark 4 chaser.

Mods: S14 SR20DET
Motor:
• Godspeed Intercooler
• Custom Intercooler piping
• Tial 50mm BOV
• Aeromotive FPR
• Greddy 256/264 Cams
• Greddy Rocker Arm Stoppers
• Greddy Oil Catch Can
• Aem Tru Boost Controller 12psi
• Z32 maf
• Z32 fuel filter
• All lines converted to SS lines
• Mishimoto Rad
• Mishimoto Rad hoses
• Frsports Downpipe
• Custom 3 inch straight pipe exhaust
• Competition Stage 2 clutch
• Custom intake

Suspension:
• BC Coilovers (10k/12k)
• S14 front LCAs
• S14 Front spindles with 5 lug hubs
• S14 Inner and Outer Tie Rods
• PBM tie rod spacers
• Tein Tension rods
• S14 rear 5 lug hubs
• Kazaama Sub frame spacers
• Welded Diff

Exterior and Brakes:
• Exterior is bone stock for now
• Spaced Hood
• 17x9.5 15 offset MB Battles
• Falken RT 615 tires up front
• S13 stock front and rear calipers with project MU pads

Interior:
• Bride VIOS III seat (Low Max)
• Bride Low Max Seat rails
• NRG quick release hub
• Nardi Wheel
• AEM gauges
• Custom 8 Point cage
• Full Stereo System
• G-Force 5-point harness


Favorite Track to Throw Down:
Clubloose – Englishtown, NJ

Personal Accomplishments in Drifting:
From day one that I started driving on the track I always wanted to become good enough to run with the big boys. Over the last couple of years I have sacrificed a lot in order for me to get better. Countless days of tuning the car to run better. Watching other drivers and how they drive and taking all of that and modeling my own personal style.

(Corey Z.: This is the heart of a drifter in a nutshell. And how alot of us do it! PROPS!)

Personal Goals for the Future:
I would like to be able to get a chance to drive with the guys from D1 and XDC and be able to travel to different places to drive with other drivers to be able to further my driving even more.

Random Fact:
Im a 240 whore haha


Last Comment:
You only get one chance in life to do something you love. So why waste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment